Saturday, October 24, 2009

Module 32

Module 32


1. Script for role play of a conversation between a tour consultant and the restaurant personnel.

a. Reconfirm a dinner reservation at Corner’s Club Restaurant for a couple who are vegetarians on the 29th of June 2008.



Tour consultant; Hello, good morning. My name is Kerry.

Restaurant Reservation: Corner’s Club Restaurant, good morning. How can I help you?

Tour consultant; Good morning, I would like to re- confirm a reservation which was made last week for a dinner for two on 29th June, 2008.

Restaurant Reservation: May I know which dinner for two are you referring to?

Tour consultant; The tour company of ABC Company Sdn Bhd. It is concerning the vegetarian meals for our guest. I would like to re-confirm the reservation.

Restaurant Reservation: Yes, we have take note on the reservation. It’s confirmed.

Tour consultant: Thank you.

Restaurant Reservation: You’re welcome.


b. Reconfirm a lunch at Hot Wok Restaurant for a group of 24 of people, who want to be seated 8 per table on the 7th, June, 2008.




Tour consultant; Hello, good morning. My name is Jennifer .

Restaurant Reservation: Hot Wok Restaurant, good morning. How can I help you?


Tour consultant; Good morning, I would like to make a confirm a reservation which was made last week for lunch for my group for 24 persons on 7th June, 2008.

Restaurant Reservation: Which tour company are you calling from?

Tour consultant; The tour company of DEF Company Sdn Bhd. It is concerning the 24 of our guest. They wanted to be seated for 8 persons per table. I would like to re-confirm the reservation for the 3 tables.

Restaurant Reservation: Yes, we had reserved 3 tables for your group. It’s confirmed.

Tour consultant: Thank you.

Restaurant Reservation: You’re welcome.




2. Script for role play of a conversation between a tour consultant and the entertainment outlet personnel.

a. Reconfirm a booking for a group of tourist from Italy who will be having dinner and a Malaysian cultural performance at Saloma theatre restaurant on the 1st of May 2008.


Tour consultant; Hello, good morning,

Restaurant Reservation: Saloma theatre Restaurant, good morning. How can I help you?

Tour consultant; Good morning, I would like to confirm a dinner reservation which was made last week for my group from Italy who will be having dinner on 1st,May, 2008.

Restaurant Reservation: Which tour company are you calling from?

Tour consultant; The tour company of GHI Company Sdn Bhd. It is concerning our guest from Italy having dinner and experiencing the Malaysian cultural performance.

Restaurant Reservation: Yes, we had reserved the front tables for your group as requested by you earlier. It’s confirmed.

Tour consultant: Thank you.

Restaurant Reservation: You’re welcome.








b. Reconfirm a booking for a couple who will be attending a concert at the Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra Hall at KLCC on 26th May, 2008.



Tour consultant; Hello, good morning.

Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra Personnel: Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra, good morning. How can I help you?

Tour consultant; I want to re-confirm my booking for a couple attending the concert on 26th, May, 2008.

Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra Personnel: May I know whom am I speaking to?


Tour consultant; I am calling from JKL Tour company.

Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra Personnel: Yes. Your booking is confirmed.


Tour consultant; Thank you.

Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra Personnel: You are welcome.

1 comment: